Friday, November 16, 2012

Conner is 7 months!

I can't believe my baby boy is already 7 months old! I think the speed of time doubles when you have a baby...I got a few pics of him today, I plan on taking more of him soon- I know, I know, how many pics do you need, right? Well, I don't regret it at all because he's only a baby once! I love this age, he gets tickled at the smallest things. Right now he's sitting in my lap turning back to look at me and laughing. SO adorable!

Conner is a little rolly polly, exploring new things all over the floor :)  He hasn't figured crawling out quite yet, and he doesn't seem interested in learning. He starts griping if he can't reach something infront of him and he can't roll to get it.

He has a new habit of PULLING HAIR, which is extremely annoying, but I'll forgive him :)

He also likes to feel my face as he goes to sleep, sometimes slightly scratching and pinching me lol. It's so sweet though and I love feeling his soft little hands on my face!

He's doing really well sitting up! He still loses his balance sometimes, but he's learned how to get to his belly from sitting up (thanks to a few face plants into the floor).

He eats solids 1-2 times a day; Apples seem to taste bitter to him but he eats them anyway lol. He likes pretty much everything though.

Mum Mums are his favorite snack, he houses them with no problem. It's nice having them when I go out, because they keep him entertained along with his juice.

Here are the pics I got of him today, I love his blue eyes! We wondered if he was going to have my blue eyes or his daddy's green and as you can see, I won...but he got everything else from his daddy :)










 He LOVES dogs! He smiles and laughs every time he sees them!








1 comment: